06:48
1
One Step Behind
Each day is an endless parade to adestination unknown
Life leading you on an unmarked path notclearly shown
Some parts of your path may be ruggedand steep
And others have crevasses infinitely deep

There are times on your journey where togo you know not
For in a dense fog, your body is caught
Unable to see what lies ahead of the way
Uncertain to when this haze will eventually stray

There are times when I’m caught in thisconfusion too
Not knowing where to go, not knowingwhat to do
But not matter how dense the fog, when Iturn,
I see your smiling face looking back atme.

With reassurance in your glance
I know you’ll always be there
Only one step behind
Each step taken with care

I hope that you know, when you are lostin the mist,
Feeling unloved, alone and unmissed,
That if you glance you will find
That I will be there only ONE STEP BEHIND!!!

1 comments: